Thursday, February 21, 2008

So I was just going through my email this morning, like I always do. It's a bit delayed this morning though as I got into work but we had no power. We finally got it back and I was browsing through and came upon my daily People update. There was a picture of Katie Holmes for some sort of "would you wear this trend?" Anyway... since she's married to madman Tom Cruise now.. it's like that's all she is. Tom Cruise's wife. Ugh. Anyway, I was just thinking that she looks sort of ... evilistic in this picture.


It's so sad too... she used to be so cute! I used to watch Dawson's Creek in HS over at my friend's house almost religiously. And she was a most adorable girl. Now... she's just plain scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...