Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me = Laundry Idiot!

Well, this is one of many, many times that I have started a load of wash... and then forgot about it and it has run through completely...with NOTHING in it. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least this time I caught it before it was completely done. Geez... I am a space cadet!!!

So Patrick went to go play bar poker tonight and I am left with loads upon loads of laundry. I've done one load completely so far. Another is almost done drying and I will have 2 other loads that need to be dried after that!!!! So, I guess I'll be up for a while now. Blah!

I finally sent in the final revisions on our wedding album. Wow, uh... almost 6 months after we actually got hitched. And I'm sure it takes a year or two to actually print the WAY TOO EXPENSIVE album....oh well. We've waited this long.... I guess another 6 or 15 months won't hurt us. :-P

So I watched a little TV, had a little something to eat and now I'm bored and I feel like I should be doing something productive. Like... besides playing games or surfing the internet. I feel like I should be reading or drawing or something!!!! Ahhh, and this summer I'm going to start painting. I can't wait.... Lara, I wish you were around here to help me out and get me started! I have no idea what to do with anything!!! Haha. On that note, I'm off this computer and on to bigger and better things...like, uh.... crunches. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...