Wednesday, December 19, 2007

4 days? Holy crap.

Well, the # of days is growing slim now and I am officially getting excited!!! For some reason, today feels like Thursday and I am anxious for Friday and getting on with the 4-day weekend! It'll come soon enough though, and it'll be over before I realize it too. That always sucks.

So today for lunch I had pretzels and Godiva. That is a sweet lunch if you ask me. LoL. NOT. Ann was supposed to get me soupy but she got DQ instead and didn't ask me what I wanted. She said she called but I also know she's a big liar, so whatev. :-P

My back is hurting me again and I think it's from these stupid chairs. Ugh. Oh well...... I just try to imagine what it would be like if I were 50..like some people here. LOL.

Tonight we are going to the Shriner's thing in MPLS. It will be interesting and I'm not really sure what to expect, but.... we get to eat dinner there, so that's a plus. LoL. I think we're supposed to see a Pop Wagner or something do some sort of rope tricks and such. Pat's gonna Cowboy up... so I'm gonna take pics for sure!!!

Happy Humpday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...