Monday, November 5, 2007

Patrick's 26!

Patrick is a geezer!!! He turned 26 yesterday and I surprised him with a little "birthday party" at my parent's house. I think he was surprised...I hope he was surprised...!! Birthdays are so important to me... after all, it was the day you came to life. That's important!!!

Went to the MOA on Saturday ... and I've decided I hate that mall. I also hate Southdale mall. We went to PF Changs on Saturday as well and I'm not sure my mom and sister were so impressed... oh well. I tried!!!

Maybe food is better when it's free...all the time. LOL

Christmas is coming ... and I'm totally not ready. Time to get my butt in gear!

Happy Monday !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Thank you for the surprise birthday party!! It was definitely one of the most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...