Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I don't pay attention to the news at all. I don't keep up to date with daily going-ons. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe it's a bad thing. My theory has always been there's nothing good to be read or heard in the real news... so at the beginning of my lunch hour I wander onto msn.com and find this:

Girl, 13, gets detention for hugging two friends



And I am wondering what is going on ?? That is just not right. Maybe we should start paying more attention to the dangerous kids and not the loving kids. Geez.

On another note,
Gossip girl is on tonight and it's gonna be GOOD! I'm excited. And yes, I am probably too old to watch it... but guess what, I totally do not care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...