Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.

Today is Thanksgiving for the rest of the world, but not so much for our family today. Dad was doing a lot better last night but I guess this morning having trouble breathing again. I can't help but be a little ... I want to say Pissed off... but it's more... disappointed that we are not having Thanksgiving today. I know I should not feel this way, but I can't help it. I can try to fight it all I want but I can't help it... and I think it's somewhat natural??? I love my Dad and I hope that he will be okay but this sucks. I am usually easy-going about things but this does upset me a little bit. I hope he'll be okay... but we're going to have to have Thanksgiving tomorrow then. Sucks.

Anyway, hope everyone else has a good Thanksgiving!
Eat lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...