Friday, November 16, 2007

Blah Friday.

Well, it's finally Friday night and I'm sitting here doing some laundry and trying to get my ass motivated to do more than just sit here and blog about nothing. Well, so far it's not working. haha. I need to figure out a better subwoofer for my computer speakers... the one that I have right now doesn't hit the low notes very well. Blah. So many things that I want to buy and not enough money. It sucks.

Anyway........... Patrick goes hunting again tomorrow until Sunday. I guess it's nice he's here tonight but I feel like he's crabby. Maybe it's me. Blah. Blah Friday night.

I think I need to go to the bar to have a drink. Hmm... maybe I can talk Patty into it......here I go. So much for motivation to clean. Haha... I'll do that tomorrow night, Soph, Jr and Gammy are coming over on Sunday. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...