Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sitting here...

Well, I am sitting here at work... trying to keep up appearances that I am working. It has been so slow the past week or so that I am struggling with this. That's bad.

It's Wednesday, which means the middle of the work week. I can't wait for this day to be over... I actually can't wait for this week to be over!!! But then my loving husband leaves me for over a week, so it's bittersweet.

I have a canker sore in my mouth and it hurts so f'in bad. Ugh!!!

I am going to TJ for lunch... going to look for a dress for the Christmas party and also... anything else I may want or need, and this is the reason that I am going to get another job!! hahaha....

Ann's back now, so I'm off.......!

Have a good Wednesday people.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    wait he is gone for a full week?

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...