Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Brr... Fall is definitely here!

Brr, it's cold out!!! I sure should have worn my fleece today!! I just bought a domain... aleelavine.com. I am excited... !!! I haven't had my own website for a couple of years now and I'm excited to get working on that. It will be my new project for over the winter. Thank goodness I have a friend that knows about all that website stuff. !!!

I also have to get going on the thank you's and that will be my main focus tonight I think, oh and laundry. I want my house back!!! Right now, it's like a tornado went through... but we have been pretty busy, so I guess that's okay.

Yesterday was our 1-month anniversary .. man, does time fly. We went out to eat at Lakeshore Grill in Macy's. I love their food - especially their wild rice soup and Mandarin salad... but, I really am unimpressed with their servers and their service. Oh well....

I need to find a dress for my work Xmas Party.. and Patrick needs to get a suit!! Exciting stuff!!! It will come fast. Oh, and we also need to figure out what we're going to wear to Danielle's Halloween party!! Exciting!!!!

So much to do... so little time to do it all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    wait..........we have to dress up? OMG.........

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...