Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ugh. Tuesday.
Do I always start posts like that? Hating the day unless it's the weekend? LoL. Oh well.

Last night we were at the Target Center seeing Daughtry, Staind, and Nickelback. They were all good! The music was LOUD and the lights were BRIGHT!! My ears were still ringing when we got home and no, I didn't have a seizure (Yay for me!). It's too bad it was on a Monday night b/c I wanted to party afterwards... but that's okay. Probably better.

Anyway, I've fallen off the workout bandwagon again. It's just that there's always something going on. Tonight I will jump back on after my dress fitting though... and I think we'll maybe take Lex to the dog park. She needs some attention and some runnin'. Hopefully it won't be too hot for her. I think she'll be okay... we will bring water and there is the stream there she can run in and out of. She loves that.

So the wedding is coming up fast!! I can't believe we're less than 2 months now... now going on counting down in weeks! Crazy!!!!!!!! I am starting to get excited!!! Can't wait to be married and for Mexico!!! Yay!!!!! Oh and I won a trip from KDWB and Pepsi but still waiting to hear details on that one... pretty cool. I have never won anything before, let alone a trip!!! I was the grand prize winner! Woohooooooooo!

Baby's got an appt tomorrow with the vet, so we'll see why she poops & pees so much. Maybe it's the food... I never thought of that before... but cheaper foods aren't as good and tend to cause more waste. Hmm.... okay, so my first dress fitting tonight. I realize I am a bit behind schedule on that because I got an email for 6 weeks til wedding things to do and one was "final dress fitting". Oops. Oh well.............. life will go on!!!!!!

I heart my dress a lot. Thanks Sarah!

Alright, back to the grind.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! YOU WON A BIKE! REMEMBER DUMBASS?

    YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN FLORIDA TOGETHER!!! SORRY PAT.......TOUGH NUTS FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...