Thursday, June 7, 2007

So I am sitting here at the computer on a Thurs. evening because I'm bored. The weather is shitty... was cool to watch the really dark clouds go by but now I can't see them b/c the light is gone. Patrick went to play poker at the bar and I didn't feel like going out. I was looking through some blogs... yes, I have no life... and realized that a lot of them have some sort of purpose, or the person is a really good narrator and/or writer of sorts. Well... my blog has no purpose really.. besides occupying some of my spare time... and I am not a good writer or narrator. My life isn't all that exciting. I'm not going on some worldwide trip that I can post beautiful, exotic pictures... I don't have any gorgeous children to brag about...yet... and I'm not a celebrity. Oh well.... at least I'm not Paris Hilton. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...