Friday, June 1, 2007

Ninety-Nine.

99 days. Holy crap.

There seems like so much to do now.... still... I feel completely helpless. Whenever I think about it, I get this racy feeling... like there is NO time left and I haven't accomplished anything. I haven't even finished the invitations. Oy!

I love the idea of a wonderful, beautiful wedding that will be the best day of our lives, but at the same time... I really wish we would have eloped! Is that bad? I want it to be over with. Is that bad too???

Is it possible for people without babies to be friends with people that do have babies? It seems like I'm caught in the middle of those 2 extremes... and it sucks. It is like two different worlds. I'm not sure which one I fit into more. I guess I don't have to really worry about that for a while.......................................... so blah.

Internet at home is still very flaky.

Going up north tonight. I can't wait to get wasted. Is that bad? lol. Guess what? I don't care if it is or not. I'm doing it. I'm gonna have a good weekend. A great weekend... It's gonna rock my socks off and I can't wait. Isn't it 530 yet? Please? Already? Now?!

Enough ranting. I'm going to see if my markers are in my trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...