Monday, June 4, 2007

Mondays...Suck.

So today is Monday and it sucks. Big time. I'm busier than heck at work and the weather is blah. The sun has went back behind the clouds and well, it doesn't even matter because... I'm inside. Stuck in a cube. Yeah, so doesn't matter I guess. Today has been a struggle for me. I am coming to realize that I am a little behind on a lot of wedding things and being I'm the bride and coordinator... I'm the only one that knows what's going on. I guess I am controlling in the fact that I want to touch every aspect of this day. It's going to be great, no matter what... but, I wish we would have eloped. I really do. I feel like I'm being torn in a million directions too... and I feel like we are not accomplishing anything. I hate that feeling. So the days continue to diminish and with it, it's taking my sanity! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Uh...I have something to look forward to....Tim & Faith concert this Friday! Yay! :) I can't wait. It's going to be great, no matter what. I love them. Uh... does anyone have a time machine that I can just push myself up a couple of days.... uh... if not 96 days... then maybe... 4?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...