Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I went to Target at lunch today to accomplish one main goal: to get an anniversary card for my parents. (Yes, their anniversary is the exact same day as my 'given' birthday) So I walk in and there are Father's Day cards everywhere... and I realize I don't have one yet, so I spend some time finding a good card for my Dad. So then I know that I need to get windshield washer fluid and go back to automotive and pick some up. I put them in my little handbasket and haul my ass to the front because...well, it's heavy. So I get into the express lane (10 or less items) and I'm waiting in line, there are 2 people ahead of me. The chick (ok, OLD chick) at the register looks at my basket and says to me "Can you unload your basket?" I look at her like...huh? Ugh. Fine. I take them out. Lazy B. I get to the register and I asked her "You can't lift them out of there or something?" and guess what her excuse was...?! She said she couldn't because she wasn't wearing her wrist brace. O M G. Seriously. I should have asked her if she needed me to scan then for her and lift them to the other part of the island thingy. Seriously. Lazy B.

See what I mean by venting site? :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    holy crap! i am suprised you didn't go off on her!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...