Friday, June 29, 2007

I may be a drama queen... I will admit that. Maybe just a little bit. Maybe when it comes to my feelings and my feelings about myself, for myself. Is that so horrible???

I don't care what people think anymore. I am completely drained. I am having a bad week... no, scratch that, I am having a horrible week. How do I know that?? Because it's Friday and I am completely crabby. Completely. I want to go home, actually... I just don't want to be here. I am so sick of being here. Sick.

I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. Maybe I should start looking for a new job... or hopefully things will improve once both Ann and Helen return... who knows. At this point... I just can't wait for things to be normal again. For things to settle... because it's putting stress on me out of this place. I am bringing it home. And it sucks.

Plus, I have PMS... and every month I want to get my tubes tied. Maybe next month.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    drama queen is the understatement of the century but........you should be feeling tired and craby you have had to do alot more crap for a long time at work.....you can only go so long like that! and........with no "carrot" what do people think? of course burn out!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...