Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I've learned.

I've learned that I am anal about the tiniest details. I'm anal about work. I'm anal about the strangest things. I've learned I'm impatient. I've learned I can't stand having things sit around, undone. I've learned eloping isn't all that bad. I've learned Patrick is the best, sweetest, most understanding male on the face of the earth. I've learned that getting married isn't "fun". I've learned 3 months is nothing. I've learned nothing gets done right unless you do it yourself. I've learned that work can be more stressful even if you don't mean for it to become that way. I've learned there is not enough time in a day, a week, a month, or even a year. I've learned that you can't control everything. I've learned to not answer my phone at work....unless it's my direct line. I've learned that life is about more than just work, but there's barely any time for it after work. I've learned that life isn't fair, work isn't fair... and that's just how it goes. I've learned to drink a shake for lunch and be ok with it. I've learned you don't have to be 110 lbs to be beautiful. I've learned I'm never going to be as skinny as my sisters. I've learned my Mom still thinks I'm 12. I've learned having your own house is a big responsibility. I've learned living in a connected townhouse sucks when the neighbor is having a party on Monday night. I've learned it sucks to be broke. I've learned cars are expensive. I've learned Bentley hates to be left alone for long periods of time. I've learned Lexxi is the most spoiled brat in the whole world. I've learned that I am babbling.......and will stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...