Thursday, September 6, 2012

EXCITED!!!!

I'm so damn EXCITED!!!!!
I just ordered this bad boy...
{source}
If you didn't know {i'm sure you don't!!! lol}... it's our 5 Year Anniversary in just...
DAYS!
Haha. This picture makes me laugh. 
We did these pictures for table numbers... {there are many things i would do differently now!!!!}

Anyway... we decided we would purchase the new iPad for a gift to each other. I have been drooling over the iPad since the first one came out so I cannot even try to explain how excited I really am!!!! I know we will use the CRAP out of the thing... and I'm sure B will enjoy it as well. And yes, I will still use my Kindle!!!! 

Do you have an iPad? 
What's your favorite app?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    LOL trust me, your kindle will slowly make its way to the place where all discarded technology goes to die (your basement or a shelf) hahahaha

    and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jelly!!! I know if we got one, Liam would claim it for his own and be on it like 24/7. It's bad with our iPhones... he always asks for them and we always give in. Yeah - we are bad parents. LOL But at the same time he LOVES reading books, so I think he gets a good mix of technology AND good, ol' fashioned learnin' stuff.

    happy early anniversary!! That's such a cute idea with the table numbers. Albeit a BIT cheesy... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congratulations! We just 'celebrated' our third. Many blessings to you!

    Hannah @ HurleyLove

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new toy!!! Don't be one of those ppl that take photos or videos with it. That's silly

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...