Monday, September 10, 2012

5 Years

This is a few days late... sorry, I was a little busy on the actual day {9.8} and yesterday, I was hungover. :-P 
I can't believe it's already been 5 years since our big day!!! Our wedding was BOMB. It was the best time and best party that I have ever had in my life. It was so awesome!!!! It was most amazing to begin my official journey with my best friend in the whole wide world. I cannot imagine what life would be like without Patrick. He is my better half and helps me to be a better person on a daily basis. He makes me laugh, constantly. We make a great team and I look forward to many more anniversaries to come!!
We celebrated among family {my side}, as my Cousin had his big day with his new wife on our anniversary.
We had a great time, lots of drinks, lots of fun, and danced the night away. {at least I did!}
Happy 5 Years to my awesome Husband. 
143!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 5 year anniversary!! :) Such beautiful photos and a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Love the photos! (I see the cheesy table numbers! heehee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Your wedding was gorg and so were the bride and groom!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loving yours and the design! New reader! Cheers!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 5 years! Great choice of red for your wedding! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...