Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Mommy Moment: Sleep Situation

So... I love cuddles.
Especially cuddles from my sweet little boy B.
But... I also love sleep.

Last week, B decided he didn't care for the childproofing we had placed on the door knobs in our house.
You know, to keep him either in or out of places he's not necessarily supposed to be.
Well, he had had enough of it and has figured out how to "remove" them.
By remove, I mean... he hangs on them until they break and tosses them to the ground.
He showed us.
Escape artist!!!!!

Anyway, back to my situation.
So.... lately, he's been waking up in the middle of the night and strolling into our bedroom and coming to cuddle  sleep lay with us. We have a Queen bed right now but I'm seriously debating looking at getting a King. This kid is a sprawler!!!! 
So... when he comes to our bed, he gets in the middle... and he gets comfy. Sprawls out!!!
And he's a mover, boy.
I've been hit numerous times in the face throughout the duration of the night ... by hands AND feet.
And I sleep, unconsciously, extremely lightly while he's there ... which results in straight up crappy sleep.
If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen this.
Um, yeah... that is my pillow ... and those are B's feet... 
{please disregard the ugly sheets and mismatched pillow ... work in progress!}

So... do you share your bed with your little boogers?

1 comment:

  1. No, and for the exact reason you posted about. P is All over the place! We have a childproof thing on her door, but she hasn't figured out how to escape like B, lol! Hope you get some sleep soon...

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...