Thursday, June 21, 2012

FREE custom journal {+shipping}


This is my first purchase over at Paper Coterie.


It is a 6x8 coilbound journal that I customized with my own pictures and my own quote.
{LOVING that quote right now!... trying my best to embrace it!!}
I even customized the inside cover too!

They also have hardcover journals, memory keepers, and lots of other fun stuff.
I am a sucker for customized stuff and lately have been enjoying keeping a journal of sorts. It feels good to write things down with paper and pen sometimes. So this was a perfect freebie for me.

Just enter in code:
WELCOMEJOURNAL

It will remove the $16. for the coilbound journal.
Shipping is $7.

Have fun customizing your own journal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...