Friday, May 18, 2012

Logo !!


I to take pictures, that isn't a surprise to anyone that knows me.
I plan to head to school to learn more about photography and someday, I will have my own studio, etc. 
In the meantime, I have recently purchased a logo from this wonderful etsy shop: Inkblot
She was awesome to work with and the price is unbeatable!!!! 
I changed the name that I will be taking pictures under to 'Over the Moon Photography', see that OtM Photography tab up there?? {up to the right!}
I haven't done much outside friends and their kids for now. I need to find time to venture more into it but until it gets to be more serious or in-depth, I just wanted something to tag my pictures with and this is perfect for just that. 

So... what do you think?

Thank you, Inkblot/Valerie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...