Friday, May 11, 2012

TAG!



I was tagged by my new blogger friend, Cynthia over at Ramblings of a Brunette.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.

4. Go to their page and tell them. 

5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

11 Facts About Me:
1. I was not born in the US {but I am a citizen!}
2. I have 3 tattoos, but 1 is in the process of getting removed {slowly, but surely!}
3. I have no allergies as of today.
4. I ♥♥♥ to take  & edit pictures!!!
5. I think I have a mild case of ADHD.
6. I have played at the Northrop Auditorium twice.
7.  I don't have a best friend that's a girl.
8. I can't decide if I'm a 'city girl' or a 'country girl', I think I'm somewhere in-between.
9. I have wide feet.
10. I braid backwards, sort of, naturally.
11. I crack my neck.

Cynthia's Questions:
1. How many brothers/sisters do you have?
I have 2 sisters. Neither of them are adopted.
2. Where would you live if you had to live there for the rest of your life?
I would live here in MN, where my family is. I can't imagine not being near my parents. I have come to realize and appreciate how very important they are to me. Have I become a Mommy & Daddy's girl this late in life?? Better late than never!
3. What is your favorite book?
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
4. When did you start blogging? 
Haha. Good Question... I don't know, originally started a long time ago. I actually have something interesting to blog about now, since I had my Son.
5. What is your favorite food?
Chinese
6. Who is your best friend?
My Husband
7. What is a secret from your childhood?
don't have any...
8. Who is your hero?
My Mother
9. Would you rather wear flip flops, tennis shoes, or heels?
Flip Flops...my CROC flip flops :) {don't knock 'em til you've tried 'em}
10. Summer, Spring, Fall, or Winter?
Fall
11. How did you meet your love?
High School

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Why do you blog?
4. What do you splurge on most?
5. What is the first thing {besides family members} that you would grab in the case of a fire?
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
7. What is your favorite type of candy?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. Vanilla or Chocolate?
11. What is your favorite holiday?

Tagged:
1. Lisa - Expandng.com
2. Ashlie - The Souders' Saga
3. Emily - Wilkinson Way
5. Rene' - ♥Just Jack♥
6. Josie - Letters to Sophia
7. Teresa - The Vogelgesang's
9. Christina -  Once Upon A Time





No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...