Monday, April 30, 2012

Whine-it-out Monday

Photobucket



I have a bad case of the Monday Ickies. {yes, I just made that term up}

I wish the weekends were longer.
I wish Mondays simply didn't exist...although then Tuesday would be icky, too. *sigh*
I am full of complaints today! 
The weather needs to warm up!
Last day of casual month here at the office *tear*
I feel... SO behind with home stuff.
I have to go grocery shopping. *puke*

OK, I'm done whining for today. 
What do you have to whine about today?

It will make you feel better! Let it out! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I was pissed off the entire weekend, for no good reason! I am not even pmsing. What gives?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I get like that too sometimes... even when it's not "that time of the month".... it's OK though... everyone is crabby for no good reason sometimes. :)

      Delete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...