Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday!


Photobucket

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

You may have noticed I changed my blog look again... sorry for the constant changing. What can I say? I get restless!!!! 

Well, what do you think of it?

Without further ado...


It's OK...to have a cold and still come to work. 
Hey, everyone else does it. Why can't I? I don't want to use my limited PTO for a stupid cold either. So there!
Image: Source


It's OK...to like to have your picture taken, sometimes.
My photographer friend, Ian & I went to a park yesterday to try out some posing, shooting, etc. It was kind of fun. *GASP*
Image: Ian Canfield Photography


It's OK...to eat a lunch full of horrible things because you just want to and it just sounds and tastes so good. 
ie. cream cheese wontons - yummy!!!!
Image: Source


It's OK...to sit and daydream about being OUTSIDE the cement walls that keep you in on such a gorgeous day. *sigh*
Image: Source


It's OK...to read someone else's blog and not actually comment ALL.THE.TIME.
Image: Source

I hope you are all feeling healthy and happy. Tomorrow's Friday!!! HOLLA :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...