Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recipe: EASY chicken breast yummies!



I first found this recipe on Pinterest.
I just realized the link that it goes to says to use Mayo...we used sour cream and I must say...it was super good and super moist, no lie!
Could it get any easier???

INGREDIENTS:
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
1/2 C sour cream or yogurt or mayo [I have only tried sour cream!]
1/4 C parmesan cheese
Italian Seasoning Bread Crumbs

DIRECTIONS:
1. Mix sour cream [or whichever you choose] with the parmesan cheese.
2. Spread it all over the chicken breast in a glass dish for baking.
3. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 30 min at 350ยบ, or until juices run clear.

ENJOY!!!! This is definitely going into our arsenal full of SUPER EASY recipes that we LOVE!

*UPDATE: We recently have tried this recipe using plain, greek yogurt and it was SUPER yummy!!! I would highly recommend subbing it and trying it for yourself!!! I've gone GREEK! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...