Monday, March 12, 2012

Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies [March/Week 2]

Here is a chocolate chip cookie recipe for you to try! I wanted to mention that I find most of the recipes I've tried on Allrecipes.com, but this one I found on Pinterest. The original recipe was linked from HERE.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
INGREDIENTS:
-1 C unsalted butter
-1 C brown sugar
-1 C white sugar
-1 egg
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
-1 tsp baking soda
-2 tsp cinnamon
-1 1/2 C chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350ยบ F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream sugars and butter in the stand of a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until evenly combined.
3. Add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to mixing bowl and combine.
4. Add chocolate chips and stir by hand until evenly distributed.
5. Drop cookies six to a sheet and baking for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown, rotating halfway through.
6. Let cookies rest for 2-3 min on baking sheet before carefully transferring to wire rack.

These cookies are super yummy. They are SPREADERS!!! I tried it without the parchment paper, and it was not a good idea, so I would definitely recommend the paper route! Also, these are a little touchy, or they were for me when I made them. The time between being done and super burnt is very slim. One pan that I wasn't watching too closely burnt to the cookie sheet and I couldn't get them off... [had to soak them off!] and the more chocolate chips the better!!! I will make these again but will be using a lot more chocolate chips! I found that 6-7 min was better time-wise for my oven and the size of cookies I was making. They become very thin and have a wonderful flavor!!!! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...