Friday, March 9, 2012

MORE on comments...to comments...to DISQUS!


Thank you to my new blog buddy over at Expandng has opened my eyes to the realities of comments on blogs, and I have since added Disqus to my blog for comments. She brought to my attention that in order for the superwonderfullyawesome person that commented on my site...to actually see that I had commented back would have to check back on the specific comment they put, or to subscribe to comments. Subscribing to comments would be fine except that includes ALL comments, not just the one pertaining to theirs. Oy.

Anyway, hopefully this new commenting thing will be what I needed. Er, wanted. I like to have the ability to reply back to my superwonderfullyawesome commenters. 
I love me some comments. 

OK BYE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...