Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wordless[ish] Wednesday {GL Edition}

Hanging out with Auntie L ♥

Sledding Day 1 with GaGa & Auntie L

Sledding with Auntie L

Going back for more!

Sledding with GaGa!

Daddy P got in on the fun

the sunset across the lake was so pretty!

I can go by myself !

Hold the rope !

Extreme sledding with my Sis & Mom...hahaha my favorite part of this was my Mom was a little hesitant as the hill was quite large and a bit intimidating... especially from the top! So my little sister kept telling my Mom she could "bail"... "Mom, just bail if you need to" and my Mom behind me saying "What does that mean?" lol lol
Needless to say, we made it and it was fun and we should have done it at least a couple more times. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos! The little story of your mom was cute too. heehee Nice new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of the snow!!! Looks like so much fun. Your mom sounds like my mom, lol. Oh, and I adore the new look. That pic of B is beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunset photo. So pretty!

    I love moms - they make the best stories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sledding looks like so much fun!! It doesn't look like we'll get any snow here (It's supposed to be in the 70s today!?) and no great hills to sled on anyways :(
    I'll live vicariously through you and your great pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's shocking for me to see that much snow - it was 80 here one day this week! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...