Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Free Stuff: 101 Puzzle Quizzes for Kindle, etc.

I am always on the lookout for all things free. I am frugal, I am cheap, I LOVE me a good deal. Anyway... I have decided to try to share these when I find them for myself!!!

I have a Kindle and I am uber-pleased with it, obvs. But, I also have the Kindle app on my iPhone and that has proved to be nice to have as well. I read the first 2 Hunger Games series books on there, as did my Mother! Anyway, I came upon the 101 Puzzle Quizzes for Kindle... and I believe that would also work for the iPhone app! It's super easy to get as well.... you log into Amazon and then you deliver to whichever device and the next time you open it... voila!! Like magic, there it is! It's easy and fast... but beware... if you do purchase something that actually isn't free... it is just as easy!!!! :)



Click HERE to see what I'm talkin' about! I believe this offer ends today, so get it while you can!!! Looks interesting enough to me. And it's free... so what's the harm? Happy Hump day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...