Friday, January 13, 2012

5QF-Friday the 13th!!!! dun dun dunnnnn



1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself?
The last smaller thing I purchased for myself was 2 new dresses and 2 new necklaces and 2 new pairs of earrings ... from Francesca's. I don't know if you all have stores near you but this store rocks. They were having a B1G1 50% off their clearance!!!! I couldn't resist. Besides that, I did treat myself to a Kindle Fire [already posted about] which is obvs on the larger side. Daddy P got himself a tonneau cover for his truck. :)

2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter day? 

Something warm, obviously. Sometimes soup sounds good but usually anything warm, depending on the day. The weather in Minnesota has swooped down from 40's-50's to this morning being 10. I stopped by Caribou for their yummy Chicken Apple Sausage Bfast sammy and grabbed a hot mug of coffee from the break room... ahhhhhhhhh the perfect start to a Friday. 

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?

No, I certainly do not buy a new suit every year as it would be a complete waste of money since I barely ever wear one. I am not a fan of water [besides showering], being submerged in it, being sprayed with it, water slides, etc. I do own one that I purchased last year so that I would have one as B seems to love the water... but can't think of where that even is now. Hmmmm

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?

That's a funny question. I would probably have to be a Snickers, can't lose there, can ya?  Who doesn't love Snickers??? AND I used to be called Snikerz in HS. Oy...

5. What are you most passionate about?

I am passionate about photography, graphic design, that sort of thing. I enjoy the details in life. Looking forward to the future and how my passions play out. 


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...