Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Question Friday!





1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Yes, of course I would. Although come to think of it, that never happens. JUST KIDDING! I have tried to get better at admitting when I'm wrong and yes, apologizing. Why would it be any different if it were your children?

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
I think I purchased a class ring at some point but have no idea where it is now. P has a Letterman's jacket but I have no idea where that is now either.... hmmmm

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
I'm thinking mid-30's would be good. I'm not there yet, but I have a feeling it's a good time of life to stick to. :) If you would have asked me this 5 years ago, I would have hands down said 21!!!

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
It used to be Alexxis. But then I got a dog before I had a baby... and my baby was a boy.... and I ended up using my baby name on my dog... sort of... her name is Lexxi. Sooooooooooooooooooooo... I have now moved on past that name, but it will forever be my favorite baby name!

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
How about if I could make my child NOT like something... and I would have to say HUNTING. Not so much the act of it... but the leaving Mommy part of it. Yes, I'm selfish in this answer. Sue me. :-P
Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...