Friday, September 9, 2011

5 Question Friday




1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
I think it's Britney Spears... but I'm gonna have to check that. I almost always, always have it on vibrate! :::checking:::.....Yes! It's Britney Spears... old school with Hit Me Baby One More Time!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
My little Sister getting hitched!!!! 

3. Paper books or ebooks?
I don't read enough to say either... but would like to start reading some more, or rather at all!!!! Any good book recommendations for me??

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Just one? Uff da! There is so much that I want to do on our current home... I would have to say adding a Master bath to our bedroom... right now we have a walk-through and it's fine but we will eventually be changing that for sure! 

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Probably around Middle School.... I don't even remember!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...