Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless-ish Wednesday [short beach edition]





We met my little Sister [newlywed "Dizzz"] at the Wisconsin Dells area this past weekend. We stayed at a little Resort outside of the super busy area [which was a total blessing !!!] B LOVED the beach and the water!!!! I do have more pictures but haven't uploaded them yet and they're on the computer at home, so this is what I have access to at the office. Sorry about the duplicate one that I already posted on FB [for those of you that are also my FB buddies!!!] Also, just to note... No, I didn't have B in a life jacket. When we took him to the beach near our home before our trip to WI he was wearing one... but it was more of a hinderance than a help. We are never far from him and he never leaves our sight. There were always 2 or 3 of us right next to him at all times when he was near or in the water. I had a long debate with myself over this but decided it was safe enough where he could play without the life jacket always trying to come up over his head.. even though it was "anchored" by his poor little crotch.

Anyway, I will hopefully be able to post more after this weekend!!! It's the last wedding we have this summer where I am involved. My good friend Danielle is getting hitched and it should be a blast!!! Pics to follow...of course. :)

Have a wonderful Humpday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, love the photo of him in the water. Such a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...