Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Party done!

This past Saturday was my Sister's Bachelorette Party. It was a success, I think!!! I think everyone had a good time. My Mom even joined in the festivities and she was quite a trooper through the entire night!!! I think she even had a good time. :)






Now the countdown for the big day continues.... T-12 days! UFF DA! Until then, the blogging will continue to be sparse. I also hadn't taken any pictures of my little B-Man for such a long time. I pulled my camera out yesterday and snapped a boat load. I will have to get through this sometime soon and start posting again.

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!!! The sun is finally shining again in Minnesota and I totally love it. I took a well-needed nap outside on our deck after getting home from the hotel and rowdy night. There is nothing much better than sleeping outside to the sound of the rustling trees. :)

I have a hair appointment tonight... color appt. I'm thinking darker all over color with lighter brown highlights. We'll see!!! I hope it turns out well as there is not much time until I need to look somewhat presentable for my Sister's wedding. Oh boy!!!!! HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the cake. Haha! How'd mama like it?

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...