Monday, February 21, 2011

5 Question Fr...oops, Monday :)

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

Jammies only... and not in public! :)

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

Chicago... my Sister's there. Duh :)

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

I'm not sure what it would be like to fly with a little baby... even B's age now. I would worry about being the parents of the child that is screaming their lungs out for the 2+ hour flight. I'm a freak about that stuff, though.... I'd say drive, I guess... at least until B's older.


4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

Windows wide open, radio on, dancing while everything falls perfectly into place. :) Yeah. I'm so realistic.


5. What is the best book you have ever read?

The Five People You Meet in Heaven




Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    I dont care when you post as long as you post!! I love reading it all! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the commenter above :)

    I've actually never been to Chicago, though I know that my answer for that would be New York City. I'm trying to convince D that we should move back - well, back for me, he's never been! - right now, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty of wearing my PJs multiple days in a row. Gross, I know, but it's saved a lot doing laundry and on our water bill... heh heh The "perks" of working from home!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...