Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Well... I most definitely will try. I've driven a stick probably um... like 4 or 5 times in my entire life??? So... kind of? Someday I will have a sick little sports car.. and that will be a stick.. and I will take you off the line... and you can eat my dust. Anytime. :-)

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Cottage cheese & refried beans.... lima beans, garbanzo beans, pretty much any bean except I can sometimes tolerate green beans if cooked correctly and not mushy! I have a major mushy food problem...

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I do when I can find them. :) We did finally have a Girl Scout come by our house this year but it was a super bad time and we had to send her away. Damn it. I felt bad but we were having some sort of sick baby crisis!!!! My fave are the Caramel Delites. I know in some areas they're called something else, but those are my absolute favorite!!! I also used to like the lemon ones but I think they quit making those. Boo. How come whenever I find a food that I really like they quit making it? Does that mean I'm the odd one out? lol


4. How do you pamper yourself?
I don't really "pamper" myself. I do splurge on myself sometimes like on clothes or my hair... so I guess I pamper myself with my hair??? I dunno. I'm not huge on manicures & pedicures.... I am not really into having strangers touch me, I am kind of weird about that! I like my personal space! 


5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I have multiple nicknames given to me by my older sister, Sarah. A lot of them are not going to be mentioned, but Pookie is one... and Nanny {not sure how to spell that, but it's pronounced like "on the table" not like the lady that watches your kid} and fun stuff like that. Otherwise I get called "Chranik" at work. LOL  yes, like the drug. No, I don't do drugs. Drugs are bad! Stay in school!!!

Alrighty. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Stick is so easy!! It's what I learned on and what I still drive now. Although my next car will be an automatic. You'll look great in a cool little sports car! :)

    I love your Wordless Wednesday pictures. B is getting so big! And he's so handsome!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...