Monday, October 4, 2010

Housewarming Partay & Pumpkins!

We had our housewarming Partay last Friday night. It was a good time although I admit, Momma had a little too good of a time. Uff da!!!! Let's just say I was paying for it all through Saturday!!!!! And I missed my little B!!!!

So yesterday we hung out all day and played a little outside [wasn't as cold out as it looked!] and went shopping for a winter coat! I did get one from Children's Place but not sure if we will keep it or not because it doesn't match either of the hats that we have already. I know it's not a fashion show but... it would be nice to have those match!

Then Daddy P & I made Chili for dinner....and it was YUMMY! It wasn't ready to eat until 9PM but it was worth the wait! :) I just had some for lunch.... I had to pat myself on the back. Haha. Anyway, Daddy P is going on his Annual Bowhunt Trip this next Saturday until the following Sunday. B & I are going to probably go camp out for most of the time at my Parents' and we will miss Daddy like crazy!!!! At least now I have someone to hang out with in his absence. ;-)

The trees are changing fast and I want to get out there and get some more pics but man.... time is really the enemy!

Alright kids, back to work for me. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time at you party! Its good to let loose! :) We SOOO need to do some winter shopping too! Our leaves are changing fast too. Its nuts! I love this time of year though :) Cute picture of B, as always! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear it was a success - wish I lived closer and could've come :P

    I can't believe it's October! Geeeez. Chili, winter hats and pumpkins - the holidays will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking the same as you, need to get out there and get those autumn pictures! I am glad everything is going well on your end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya, girl! We had a crazy football weekend, and I had a little too much fun, as well. Glad the party was a success. Hope your week goes by fast without the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun! I made chili too. A batch for me and a batch for Jack. So yummy!!! I love this weather we're having. It's wonderful!

    Have a great week with B!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...