Thursday, June 3, 2010

My 1st Photo Shoot

I have always wanted to be a photographer.
I would love to make it my career... and maybe, hopefully someday it will become a reality. :-)
Tonight I had the opportunity to photograph a couple of friends of mine and their adorable son. We didn't have that much time and it was starting to rain, but I think I got a few keepers. They are all quite photogenic!! She is pregnant with their 2nd child, a girl!!!
This was my very first photo shoot that I have ever done with anyone before and I am pretty proud of the results considering the time constraints and weather issues!!! I hope they find a few they are happy with as well. Check out a few samples:
What do you guys think??? 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Great shots!!! You are awesome! Seriously....these are beautiful! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are gorgeous! I wish you lived here to photograph Asher at 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Bennett is so lucky to have such a talented Mommy! Let me know if your ever in Texas:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful photo's I especially love the first one with the heart over the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!!!!! I hope you can make your dream a reality some day. You definitely have a talent!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...