Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Smilin' ain't easy

Bennett had his first professional photo shoot yesterday. Twitter is a wonderful thing! One of the people that I follow on there is a professional photog and asked if I would bring Bennett in for some pics that she needed to get with a new camera, in exchange we would get some pics for free! I thought it would be a good thing so we took a trip over to Lifetouch studios. It was a great experience! Bennett was a little fussier than he normally is, but he still was a champ. She also mentioned that there is a shortage of some sort for asian babies and that he may get called back to do other shoots for ads, etc. So cool! She also sent a snapshot to the model agency that they use and a rep there contacted me and has requested to put his picture in their file for potential jobs. Very cool!

She sent me a couple of pictures right away... check them out! 

We can't wait to see the rest! Thanks Wendy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to take Jack for his first photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the bottom picture...makes me teary!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...