Thursday, September 3, 2009

"The heart of a 21 year old"

My Mom's surgery went well!!! I feel like a dick b/c I missed her phone call last night, but on the voicemail she sounded good! She sounded pretty much normal. I was trying to think of when the last time I saw my Mom in the hospital and I couldn't recall. I don't even remember my Mom being sick much at all throughout my life. Maybe it's because her triglycerides are so low, err is it high? Whichever is the best. And now to add to the health board - she wanted to note to me last night that she evidently also has the heart of a 21 year old! I'm very glad to hear she is so healthy! This surgery sucks, but I know she's going to get through it all just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...