Monday, August 24, 2009

This past weekend was exhausting. We had a wedding on Saturday to attend. The weather was absolutely perfect and it was fun, it was just totally exhausting! It was a couple of friends that we knew from High School (well one of them) and we also got to see a lot of other friends from HS as well! It was great to catch up but, like I said before, exhausting. Especially when I have been hibernating for so long. Haha.

Anyway, as I posted before this... we finally found out that we are having a BABY BOY! We are so thrilled!!! And yes, I am as well. Obviously we would be thrilled with either, but are both ecstatic it's a little boy. I can't wait to see what this little guy's going to look like! I'm hoping he gets Daddy's eyes and smile. And Mommy's hair, and hairline. ;) Love you, Patrick. ♥

I forgot to grab the ultrasound pics today, but I will grab them off the fridge tomorrow and scan them in and put a few up here. He already looks absolutely perfect! He weighed approx. 1 lb. 4 oz. at our last ultrasound, and that was at 23 weeks. Growing boy! I love it.

One of the most common questions we've been asked now that we've found out it's a boy is, "Do you have a name?" And no, we do not. I'm not sure I want to tell people what we choose even when we do.... because everyone will have something to say about it. So maybe we will keep it to ourselves or maybe we will post it for the world to see or maybe we will just say it's between this and this and this. Who knows! We are working on it though ... and hopefully will come up with a perfect name for this perfect little bundle that brings us such utter joy! Corny, yes. Love? yes.

Alright kiddies, I'm outta here. This Monday work day is over and I am off to the store to pickup sore throat aids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...