Tuesday, July 21, 2009

18w5d

Well, 2 more days - more like 1 more day and we'll know what is brewing in my belly!!! I can't believe it's already come to this point, but I am totally excited. Thrilled. Yeah, and a little scared. I have been so sure that it's a boy but on the drive home tonight I realized... hey... it could be a girl. I don't know why I have this urge for a boy.... but I do. So strange!!! Because for the longest time I had wanted a girl...hmmmmmm. Soon, soon.

I am very irritable lately. I try not to be, but it's difficult. I swear it's the hormones. Yeah, the hormones, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE F'ER. Oops, sorry. Hormones again. ;-)

I have not been able to eat nearly as much as I would like to. Maybe that's why my weight gain has been quite minimal. The scale fluctuates, as usual, but it has not gone up over this one mark. I'm not a twig, by any means... but I figured with the way I've been feeling and how my waistline has been growing, I would step on that scale and be blown away - by the gruesome number. Surprisingly, not yet so far. *knock on wood* TWICE. *knock on wood* I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Now I am supposed to be gaining weight but I'm not? But seriously. I do feel as if I have gained at least 30 lbs. NO JOKE. So strange!!!!!

Sweets are a huge thing in my life right now. Lunchtime rolls around and I try to think about what I'd like to eat that day. It's quite a chore! Most of the time I can't even decide and end up getting something that's somewhat what I want. I have not had any serious cravings yet. Besides sweets. Usually it's hard for me to pin down what exactly I may want at a certain time, but you know what always sounds good to me? Pretty much heavenly??? Heaven in my mouth?? A Peanut Buster Parfait. Yeah.......that's the ticket. I'll take 2, one for me and one for baby. :sigh:

I am still struggling with finding a name. It seems like boy names are much harder to find than girl names. Does anyone else feel like that? It seems like there is such a wider variety of girl names out there. So weird! I've also come to realize my DH and I have a little difficulty agreeing on names as well. Once we find out the gender in the next couple of days... it's off to the library. There are lots of baby name books there and I would love to indulge myself. I like libraries.

Okay. 1053pm. Past my bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...