Thursday, May 8, 2008

it's been a while...

Wow. It's been a LONG time since last I blogged. :-P Not that anyone gives a rat's ass.

I have not been up to much that I can recall. Nothing significant, besides my little sister graduating from NMU this past weekend. It was awesome to see her in her triumphant moment... but also looooong. This one speaker kept going onnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. But I'm so very proud of her and so excited for her!!!! Welcome to the real world Liz! :-) She's actually not joining us for another month or so. She's leaving on Saturday for Sweden for about a month. Lucky!

Been playing poker on Facebook a lot. LOL

Ummmmmmm the weather is finally getting to be more spring like and I am loving it. But next week's forecast leaves lots to be desired. Rain, rain and more rain!! Ick! We were supposed to be done with that in April, right? April Showers bring May Flowers!

Okay I ate so much for lunch I can barely breathe, let alone blog.

Twittering has kind of taken over my blogging!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...