Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3-day Weekends suck.

Okay, that post title was probably a little harsh... but, it's true. They suck. Because it's not long enough ... and I wish that we always just had 3 day weekends and 4 day work weeks. Oh, a girl can dream!

Went up to the cabin this weekend and it was okay. It was nothing extraordinary because the weather was pretty crappy. We did get out for a little while on Saturday which was nice b/c bass just opened, but... we didn't get shit. That sucked. We had some icky weather back here at our house and we saw the evidence of that on my car and the house roof. We didn't have a chance to check out the siding that well yet, but probably on there too. Len & Sanch in Otsego said they have holes in their siding. Not cool!!!

Nothing else really to blog about. Life is speeding by and I cannot believe it's almost June already. That means a month full of A LOT of stuff. I almost said crap. LoL. Anyway, there are a lot of birthdays - September must be a "busy" month, if you know what I mean. ;-) j/k There are 8 Birthdays we know of in June and then there's Father's Day, of course. That's a lot of cards. LoL. Speaking of birthdays, I feel like a total jerk because I forgot Danielle's. Well, I didn't actually forget because I had it marked down in my phone, etc. But........ I did forget on the actual day - because I'm a dick. So Danielle, I know you probably don't read this... but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DANIELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


I have nothing else to blab about now. So goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...