Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Serenity Now.

Okay, today is going to be a long day, I can already tell. I am crabby and I am sick of the usual people here at work. S & P are flapping their lips like crazy as usual, when the cat is away. Then we have Yogaman standing over here talking to BL about how he got a stupid motorcycle (yes, I'm green with envy) and just being obnoxious about it. I love it when the older "ladies" here are talking to each other ... but every one of them wants to be heard more than the other so they talk louder over each other. Pathetic. I am so sick of listening to this crap. I'm crankin' my music. F this. I can't take it!!! Serenity now. IN WITH THE GOOD. OUT WITH THE BAD. It's my Wednesday today, that's a plus!!! But it's not helping. And Friday's supposed to be a shitty day. Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...