Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sick. AGAIN!

Well, I was out yesterday SICK. AGAIN! Blah... it sucks and I'm sick of it. I want to feel better and be able to taste my damn food!!! I am also sick of this cold weather. It's almost March and it's colder than crap out there. It pisses me off!!! Oh well. Patrick won 1st place in a local bar poker tournament. Yay Patrick! Congratulations baby!!! :) He won 100.00 Cash. And only 1st place paid out... and there were like 23-24 people in the tourney. I am so proud of my little poker man. Hehe. Anyway, I'm back at work today but not feeling like doing much, that's for sure. I feel like my head's in a cloud. Everything is kind of muffled and I just feel...well, cloudy. So I think this weekend will be a lay-low weekend and maybe we'll do our taxes. Who knows... but I think I need to rest up some more this weekend. It's already Wed. tomorrow, that is good! I hope Patrick doesn't get sick ... but it sounds like he might be. He's got a tickle in his throat and that's how my crap started. Send him your health people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...