Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Frustration is running high today!

Ugh. Is today only Wednesday? Sheesh... I could barely make it through today. It's been a LONG-ASS day. And it's not even officially over yet. *sigh*

I am frustrated with work, not the actual work, but the environment and certain individuals are really testing my patience. I mean, REALLY testing my patience. I am only working 4 days this week but this has been the longest week I've had in a long time, and it's not even over yet! I was so tempted to take tomorrow off as well.. that is how sick of this place I am... but then I thought, what the heck would I do with myself? It would be a waste.

I am frustrated with our wedding picture company. Yes, we are well past our wedding, but we are still working on getting the album just right. I have had issues with them already...communication, or lack thereof, and a missent email to myself saying "this one is mad". Are you kidding me???? It's absolutely ridiculous. I do not, for the life of me, understand how people can be such fricken idiots. And there are sooooooooo many out there. SO MANY. It's so sad to think about. Such a vast majority of the human population are dumbasses.

I am frustrated with my weight. I have been struggling to lose pounds for a while now and it's just an uphill battle. Seriously. I don't do any die-hard diets or anything like that but I don't think that's the healthy way to do it anyway. I can't wait for Spring... I really think that will help because there's so much more to do with yourself than sit inside and pop that DVD in and get motivated.

I guess I just feel like I need to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...