Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Poor Britney.

Well, I guess Britney has lost the custody battle with K-Fed, for now. That poor girl. I do feel for her. I wish someone would do something to HELP her instead of all of this gossip about her. It's ridiculous. But isn't that just human society? Loving to see someone else miserable? Poor Britney obviously is going through some heavy stuff and it's affecting her in a huge way. I'm pretty sure what people want when they are going through life changes... is not to have photographers and annoyances EVERYWHERE. Poor thing. But people love to hate... and it's so sad. So very sad. Sometimes the world scares me! This is why I do not enjoy reading or watching the news. It's heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...