Thursday, December 27, 2007

Missed a few days...

Well, I had a good countdown to Christmas going, but then the weekend came and I didn't have to sit in front of a computer for 8 hours. LoL. But I'm back at the computer and I had a good Christmas. But, Christmas as a grown-up just isn't quite the same as when you're a kid - even when you're a kid home from college.... it's just not the same when you have to get up and go to work again the next day. Blah!

We celebrated Christmas with all sides of our newly joined families! Sylvia's side on Thursday before Christmas. My side on Christmas Eve and then Mike & Colleen's side on Christmas Day. We were in Excelsior, Independence, and Eden Valley... and barely home. I don't particularly enjoy how much you are away from home during these times, but what can you do? I guess I just need to pop out 4 kids right away and use them as an excuse for not wanting to drive all over the place. I'm a genius! lol. joking.

So the next thing to look forward to is NYE. I am excited, it's going to be fun. We're going to Benis with a big group of people then we're going to Jenny & Al's for some fun and chaotic times!!! Hehe... It's gonna be fun... and another short week... can't complain. I wish we didn't have to work on Mon, but hopefully we will get out early. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

I have posted pics from Christmas on our pics page and updated my Myspace!!! Yay me. Okay, back to the grind. Don't want to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...