Sunday, October 14, 2007

Day Two.

Today is Day Two. That leaves... uh, like 7 days left. One week to go. Blah.... the house is all quiet and empty now - except for myself, Lexxi, Bentley & Mia. It's so quiet. Earlier my sister and parents all helped me clean this place up like crazy. It's like a new house!!! Thanks Sarah!!! I would thank my parents but I'm pretty sure they don't know about my blog and don't ever read it. Oh well. Tomorrow is another work week and I'm kind of looking forward to getting out of the house. Last night we went bowling across the street and I broke 100...barely. Played a little Singstar and even did a little DDR. I need to get better dance pads. LoL. That is very low on my to-do list. Anyway, I should really work more on my thank you's, but for some reason my motivation is already sort of drained for today! Now I'm going to play some games on the computer. I need to do something to pass the time... and I don't have any good netflix, my burner doesn't work and I am sick of watching tv. Oh... and I can't watch Grey's because I want to save it to watch with my favorite Husband.... Patrick. :) Okay... bye bye people!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    your house is NEVER quiet with the little monsters

    rub it in "i broke 100" butthead!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...